We provide a relaxed, sterile and pleasant environment for piercing and tattooing
Kalima Emporium was established in Worthing in 1998 by Quentin. In February 2007 we relocated to our new, bespoke premises. We now offer custom tattooing by The Bearded Lady, as well as body piercing and modifications and laser tattoo removal.more
We offer a full range of body modifications and piercings at Kalima
We are interested in the psychology of marking and altering the body and how it has been prevalent in so many cultures throughout history (see ‘origins’).
We understand reasons for being pierced or tattooed are diverse and varied, ranging from aesthetic to spiritual, and aim to provide what is relevant to you as an individual.
We are renowned for our high standards of piercing, sterility, custom made jewellery and tattooing
Piercers Quentin and Rosie are both adept at calming nervous clients and reassuring them throughout the piercing process.We now offer a variety of other body modifications including raid and NFC chip implants and magnetic implants and ear reconstruction. We also can now offer laser tattoo removal.more
- Specialising in custom piercings, body modifications and tattoos
- We have years of experience in body modification , being among the first to bring this art to the UK. We were the first studio to offer most body modifications, and have become renowned for ear reconstruction, scarification, branding, tongue splits and elf/pixie ears, but due to a court case against Dr Evil , we have had to stop offering these procedures.
- Safe and hygienic
- We as a studio operate to the highest possible standards of hygiene – what we consider to be safe operating levels are above and beyond Health & Safety requirements and are based on the latest medical information.
- Piercing and tattoos of the highest quality
- We offer a full range of body piercings at Kalima including dermal anchors, skin divers, ear scalpeling, surface piercing, Mad Max Bars, and a comprehensive range of male and female genital piercing.
Discover our latest art on Instagram
Follow us on Instagram for recent updates of our latest art and up to the minute examples of our work.
From The Blog
Hi everyone, not sure why but we are having a slight technical hitch with our…Read more
Some good news; as of Monday we are allowed to reopen!Both Quentin & Rosie are…Read more
We recently upgraded this tragus piercing to one of our double clusters from the wonderful…Read more
❄️🎁🎄We would like to wish all our friends & clients a beautiful festive season and…Read more
Like us on Facebook
Discover custom piercings, body modification and tattoos on our Kalima Emporium Facebook page. Catch up on the latest news and updates and connect with us through social media. Quentin regularly posts updates from trade events as well as daily images of works from the studio.