We provide a relaxed, sterile and pleasant environment for piercing and tattooing
Kalima Emporium was established in Worthing in 1998 by Quentin. In February 2007 we relocated to our new, bespoke premises. We now offer custom tattooing by The Bearded Lady, as well as body piercing and modifications and laser tattoo removal.more
We offer a full range of body modifications and piercings at Kalima
We are interested in the psychology of marking and altering the body and how it has been prevalent in so many cultures throughout history (see ‘origins’).
We understand reasons for being pierced or tattooed are diverse and varied, ranging from aesthetic to spiritual, and aim to provide what is relevant to you as an individual.
We are renowned for our high standards of piercing, sterility, custom made jewellery and tattooing
Piercers Quentin and John are both adept at calming nervous clients and reassuring them throughout the piercing process.We now offer a variety of other body modifications including scarification, ear reconstruction, branding and tongue splits . We also can now offer laser tattoo removal.more
- Specialising in custom piercings, body modifications and tattoos
- We have years of experience in body modification , being among the first to bring this art to the UK. We were the first studio to offer most body modifications, and have become renowned for ear reconstruction, scarification, branding, tongue splits and elf/pixie ears.
- Safe and hygienic
- We as a studio operate to the highest possible standards of hygiene – what we consider to be safe operating levels are above and beyond Health & Safety requirements and are based on the latest medical information.
- Piercing and tattoos of the highest quality
- We offer a full range of body piercings at Kalima including dermal anchors, skin divers, ear scalpelling, surface piercing, Mad Max Bars, dermal punching and a comprehensive range of male and female genital piercing.
Discover our latest art on Instagram
Follow us on Instagram for recent updates of our latest art and up to the minute examples of our work.
From The Blog
Here is a selection of the recent jewellery delivery from Industrial Strength. We have a…Read more
As i am sure everyone know this year has been quite a hard one for…Read more
Here are a couple of handpoked tattoos that Quentin did recently for ManWomen day 2017.…Read more
We have recently take delivery of lots of New jewellery from Anatometal and Dysmorphic body…Read more
Like us on Facebook
Discover custom piercings, body modification and tattoos on our Kalima Emporium Facebook page. Catch up on the latest news and updates and connect with us through social media. Quentin regularly posts updates from trade events as well as daily images of works from the studio.